Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MARS Petcare Adoption on the Lawn

I had the BEST TIME this weekend at the MARS Petcare Annual Adoption on the Lawn Event!

Thank you to all the wonderful people at MARS Petcare!

KUDOS to MARS for sponsoring this fantastic day filled with fun activities, awareness, and of course, pet adoptions.


These regal Greyhounds were just one of the many purebred breeds represented
and available for adoption.

Both kitties and doggies were on hand to celebrate!
Kitties and dogs come together to share the love (and make fun for everyone)!

Did you know that MARS is the maker of Pedigree, Cesar and Whiskas Brand Pet Foods…all right here in Columbus, Ohio!!! (Yay, go Cowtown!)


Puppies playing Tug of War!  TOO cute!

I fell in love, but Bijoux put her paw down.  She said, "Read my lips:  No new puppies!"


This little one melted my heart!

The Humane Society of the United States estimates that 6 to 8 million cats and dogs enter shelters every single year.


Now that's what I call PUGLEY (Pug Ugly)!

So when it’s time to bring a new buddy into your life, be smart – visit your local shelter!!!


Transforming Vick's "Bad Newz" Kennels!


The "Puppy Pile."  The perfect end to a perfect day.

Too pooped to pop!

2 comments:

jenzshoppin said...

Too cute! My daughter would have loved this event. Love your blog. Beautiful pictures, I really enjoy them. :)

Beth Zellner said...

Hi jenzshoppin! I love your handle! Really, is there anything cuter in the whole wide world than a puppy...or a kitten? If your daughter is ever interested, local huamane societies (nationwide) are always looking for dog walkers! It is a very fulfilling "job." She sounds like me...I can't walk past a pet shop without going in! Thank you for the nice comments, and I hope you have a good week!